Oh dear, I think someone is upset!!

inGavious said:
someone send that guy some sour grapes ;)

sour+grapes.jpg

bluelol said:
The Portuguese champions have been denied the chance to defend their title in the competition after a 6-1 aggregate defeat against City following Thursday's loss at the Etihad.

"I saw a Porto team with great quality," he told Sporttv. "Until it was it 2-0, Porto were in control.

"City, on the other hand, were trying to attack on the break, taking advantages of our mistakes.

"We played well, we had chances to score and we clearly deserved to make it 1-1, because we were the only side looking for the goal.

Two questions...

What team in the world, in any sport, would not attempt to capitalise on their opponents' mistakes? That is one of the most idiotic excuses/statements I have heard in some time.

Can he do math? If they had managed to make it 1-1 they would have still needed to score two more goals to win the two-legged contest. Damn those annoying mistakes.

TCIB said:
DTeacher said:
TCIB - I just change them all the time....lol.

As for the Porto Manager's gracious comments....

tumblr_lsgv5ifBW01qme44t.gif

I want to touch that beautiful womans soul....with my penis

I wonder who she is? Very nice...

TCIB said:
DTeacher said:
TCIB said:
I want to touch that beautiful womans soul....with my penis

I wonder who she is? Very nice...

Don't tell me it's someones daughter of here and now my life expectancy has drasticaly lowered.
Mila Kunis. American actress. Famous for "That 70's Show" and the voice of Meg on "Family Guy." She's a knockout.

mila-kunis-hot11.jpeg

Hi Guys,

Dare I need to say was at last weeks trip to porto was fantastic I was a bit nervy knowin there home track record however all there football is played to Hulk down the left flank who smashes the ball across the face of the goal n hopes that Lucho or James are there to slot it in.
If we had put away the chances we had in porto in there wouldnt have needed to be a game tonight.
Tonights game cant say much but another great performance everyone playing for each other, though me n a load of mates were watching the game in Edgeley Stockport to be precise The Royal Oak pub the landlord needs hanging I mean I run a pub but dont yet have the football on we had arrived n ordered the round of drinks sat down to watch the footy, few snide comments thrown our way that city r shite n united are great but bein city fans we laughed it off whereas oveer way round would have seen a full scale riot. To cut a long story short found out that what once was a huge City pub had now a united fan has a landlord only for City to go 2 nil up and him turn the footy off said it wouldnt be goin back on absolute disgrace and just advising other City fans in the area to void it.

Phew cheers :D

Yeah Mila is hot, weird that meg is supposed to be an ugly bugger. lol they treat her like shit.

Soooooo fakecelebxxx.com it is then

TCIB said:
Phew cheers :D

Yeah Mila is hot, weird that meg is supposed to be an ugly bugger. lol they treat her like shit.

Soooooo fakecelebxxx.com it is then

Just for you TCIB - last one before I get accused of spamming.... ;o)
tumblr_lwodoccSaI1qjuvtn.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.