Oh dear, I think someone is upset!!

I think it just got lost in translation.

Our own boss said of the 4-0 scoreline "...eez too much"

JBG said:
Rocket Sauce said:
JBG said:
We were 2 goals up before the first minute! He should thank his lucky stars we didn't go for the jugular!

I propose we challenge FC Porto to a friendly, with this line-up:

---------- ----------
--Richards-------Clichy--
-Kola--Yaya-Barry--Nasri
-Silva--------------Balo-
--Aguero-Dzeko-Tevez--
Giving Hart the day off, eh?

The only time I envision the ball reaching the midfield line is on the reset after we score :)

Originally I had AJ in goal but it added up to 12 players haha
slow-clap.gif

"Until it was it 2-0, Porto were in control."

The number of matches over the years where City were 1-0 down and I thought, by God, we've got these by the throat, only a matter of time!

What an utter pillock. They did play like the home side but if yer in the 'driving seat' yer have to make sure there's juice in the tank and yer turn on the ignition!<br /><br />-- Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:20 am --<br /><br />
TheMightyQuinn said:
Imagine the shite he'd come out with had we stuck away one of the chances we fluffed in the 1st half.

Could have been 3-0 up at HT! Graceless! An' it won't be long before we have to bail these buggers out!

Think he was a bit pissed off cause it was raining and he got his long glossy hair wet bless

blumoonrisen said:
Surprised he hasn't complained about us mocking Hulk the big wuss... "you're not incredible" was chant of the night..!

Porto to report Manchester City to Uefa over 'improper behaviour' from fans
The Portuguese champions claim the English team's supporters behaved in an unacceptable way during Wednesday's match and have lodged a complaint to the European governing body
The Portuguese club, who were denied the chance to defend their Europa League crown after Wednesday's 4-0 defeat at the Etihad Stadium, state that City's fans engaged in 'improper behaviour' towards Brazil international Hulk during the match.

"This kind of behaviour may be normal in England, but we want to eradicate it from football," Cerqueira is quoted by Lusa as saying.

The action from the Portuguese club comes just one week after the Premier League side made a complaint to Uefa following alleged racial abuse from Porto's fans towards Mario Balotelli and Yaya Toure during the first leg at Estadio do Dragao.

The European governing body confirmed on Tuesday it had launched an investigation into the case, with a decision expected to be made on March 29.

6-1 win on agg but we did not deserve too win, im confused, i thought the team who scores more goals in football deserves to win, must be diff in porto lol

loyalblue2806 said:
6-1 win on agg but we did not deserve too win, im confused, i thought the team who scores more goals in football deserves to win, must be diff in porto lol

In Portugal it goes by whoever dives and deceives the referee most effectively that wins. The goals are just a side attraction. Portuguese football shows highlight magnificent displays of acting from all the rising stars like Hulk and established veterans like C. Ronaldo.

Their coach sounds like Portos answer to Sir Thug,and almost as desperate as the rag upset on the 86 bus from town last night who butted in the conv I was havin with a workmate lol talk about obsessed!

Kris_Musampa said:
I think it just got lost in translation.

Our own boss said of the 4-0 scoreline "...eez too much"

Only because Bob has class! It would have been a slap in the face to Porto to say that 4-0 was deserved (SPOILER: it was).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.