Oh dear, I think someone is upset!!

Yeah, we were right where they wanted us... You know, with them being behind... Chasing the game... Having to risk throwing everyone forward to score multiple goals... Then being hit on the counter.

Waaaaaiit a minute.

feedthegoat2009 said:
was it 6-1 on aggregate im sure ive seen theat scoreline before i just cant remember

Me too although it might have been on my lads birthday when we had to drive 60 odd miles to find a pub that was showing the game (on hols). Unfortunately to to being unaccountably drunk (after the 2nd went in) my recollection is none to clear (although the many times I have watched the goals has helped).

Is this one of those "What happened next?" things, but someone forgot to put up the choices.
OK, I'll do it. Here are the Porto Manager's after match comments, following his teams 4-0, and 6-1 aggregate thrashing by Manchester's finest. What happened next:-

1 He was tapped on the shoulder and handed his P45
2 He was taken away by several men in white coats.
3 Hulk fell over

Perm any 2 from 3, as '3' is obviously correct.

To be fair to him Porto played some lovely football and did control vast sections of the game. Unfortunately for him they did however flatter to deceive and did lack penetration in the final third.
We were clearly set up to play on the break after the result in the first leg and did that very well.
I would agree that Porto are a very good side and did play some of the best football I have seen an away team play at the Etihad this season. I would agree wirh their manager that they were a unlucky to get beaten by 4.
Let's face it, RM would be saying the same if we had lost in that fashion...

gosh. Team creates some chances and fails to score any of them. Other team also some creates chances but scores 4.

we were just shite last night!

Controlling the game and not scoring is the same as leading a marathon for 25.9 miles and getting beat at the finish line.. City sat back and soaked them up very well..you dont get owt for trying in football,winning is everything.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.