Oh Dear. Ricky Hatton

I'm sure fanzone danny can confirm this seeing as he's quite close with witty ricky but ms emma convieniently had a secret camera handy, he was bubbled because the arsehole has being doing ching like it's going out of fashion for over 2 years, I've done work for him in the past, most notably in Ibiza where a video of him sniffing like an anteater had to be politely confiscated, it's been coming for a while, just surprised it took this long.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
I'm sure fanzone danny can confirm this seeing as he's quite close with witty ricky but ms emma convieniently had a secret camera handy, he was bubbled because the arsehole has being doing ching like it's going out of fashion for over 2 years, I've done work for him in the past, most notably in Ibiza where a video of him sniffing like an anteater had to be politely confiscated, it's been coming for a while, just surprised it took this long.
Just been speaking to someone who's known him for a while. He says he's had it on him on at least half a dozen occasions when he's been with him and reckons he's been on it for around 3 years or so.

There's also other stuff that he doesn't want to tell me, which i'm guessing is what Bigga was alluding to...

I met him at old trafford a few years ago and he was sat in the city end. Spoke to him and he had time for all the city fans, a really down to earth nice guy and my opinion hasn't changed.

What he does in privacy is up to him as long as he isn't hurting anyone else.

mancity89 said:
I met him at old trafford a few years ago and he was sat in the city end. Spoke to him and he had time for all the city fans, a really down to earth nice guy and my opinion hasn't changed.

What he does in privacy is up to him as long as he isn't hurting anyone else.
Met him in blues in ashton not long after he won his first tittle, no minders , no big i am attitude, talked to me and the girlfriend for ages. We was both on acid and he kept taking the piss.

seen him a few times since in passing and he still knows my first name and lets on. He is a nice guy.

He made no secret of the fact he went a bit do lally in between his fights on the booze and pies (and other stuff, id imagine).

The guy has trained like feck through his teens when a lot of us was drinking white lightening / thunderbird behind shops.

Feck me, let him enjoy himself

anyone actually suprised?<br /><br />-- Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:51 pm --<br /><br />oh and another thing. the newsoftheworld are little fuckers these days arent they!

they dont miss a trick

Didn't they do a similar job on Calzaghe not long back?
They're far from the first — or indeed the 10,1001st — successful boxers to find a big void in their lives when they pack up, and try to replace the buzz with cocaine

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.