Oh Dear. Ricky Hatton

Shame to see the fall of such a Big Blue.
Hope he sorts himself out quickly

noely said:
I should have seen the signs that he was on something when at the last game at maine road he signed my programme to NOLE
End of the day he needs to undrstand that although he has stuck to his roots and gang of mates from his youth who if seen snorting no one would give a shit about Ricky is however a national hero and cant really get away with doing stuff his mates do
Now boxing is over for him he really needs to get his teeth into something else and fast whether it be training promoting or being a pundit.
He already has his own promotion company.

noely said:
I should have seen the signs that he was on something when at the last game at maine road he signed my programme to NOLE
End of the day he needs to undrstand that although he has stuck to his roots and gang of mates from his youth who if seen snorting no one would give a shit about Ricky is however a national hero and cant really get away with doing stuff his mates do
Now boxing is over for him he really needs to get his teeth into something else and fast whether it be training promoting or being a pundit.

Is his nose sore?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.