Oh Dear. Ricky Hatton

BlueMo' said:
haller said:
His life, his choice, he can do what he wants, it's upto him.

That's how i feel about it.
Someone's obviously set him up.
He should be more careful of the
company he keeps.

Just like that Irish female fighter. She just happens to have cameras allover her hotel room

" I'm really, really worried for him, especially if he tries to make a comeback in the ring as he's hinted - he could have a heart attack."

- Well just have a word in his ear or have word with his family, instead of going to papers and getting paid shedlaods for story then love.

bluemanc said:
Pigeonho said:
No, I just think he's a prick. All that bollocks about the Hattons on the Sky 1 show before the Mayweather fight. I know for a fact that was just bullshit for the cameras. I know 2 people who know the hattons, one of which knows Ray Hatton very well, and they both confirm the family are obsessed with fame, obsessed with money and milk the 'typical local lad' tag for all its worth. Ricky Hatton bores the tits off me. A fighter thrown into a lucky era, winning the luckiest fight of his life, (an ageing champion). As I said earlier, its no coincidence he fell flat on his flat little face when the big boys came knocking. Both Mayweather and Manny showed him up for what he is, an average fighter who was lucky enough to be in his prime at the right time.
By your reasoning every fighter who fought those 2 are average & perhaps it's those 2 that are lucky to be around in this era.
Not one boxer from the last 10yrs would get near these 4- Hagler,Hearns,SRL,Duran.
This self loathing amongst City fans goes way to far,the kid was an exciting fighter & a good one,you DO NOT win the Ring belt if you are average.
Fellow fighter Emma Bowe is the close pal who witnessed Hatton devouring cocaine in her hotel bathroom and bedroom. And last night she told us: "I'm only talking about this because Ricky is a danger to himself. If he carries on like this he'll kill himself.
Emma, 29 - the current Irish national senior women's boxing champ - told us how she flew from Dublin into Manchester to attend a cage fighting event with Hatton.
Last night whistleblower Emma insisted: "I'm doing this for Ricky's own good. I hope he gets help and advice before cocaine destroys him."
Yeah sure she only has his interests at heart. why then at 01:11 with 2 lines still on the dresser does he clearly state "there you go" sting sting sting

Ragnarok said:
MCFC BOB said:
This signals the end of him.

Its written in the article that 'he hanged up his gloves' months before.Does this mean he retired months back? And if he did retire, how/why is this going to affect him.Now , i dont know who Ricky Hatton is , i am just basing the facts on whats written in the article.

you really are taking the piss. rag narok

Ragnarok said:
BOMBER7967 said:
Its written in the article that 'he hanged up his gloves' months before.Does this mean he retired months back? And if he did retire, how/why is this going to affect him.Now , i dont know who Ricky Hatton is , i am just basing the facts on whats written in the article.[/quote

Not trying to pick a fight (no pun intended) but you say you are a City fan and yet dont know who R. Hatton is!!

As you may know , i am not english nor i have any english roots or links - direct or indirect - so apart from knowing the history and era's of our club , i dont have much idea about people outside the club who are associated to the club one way or the other. Also its been only about 4 years since i started following city.

OK :-)

He can't do it that often or else he would not be so fat.

That pick doesn't prove anything though, could be lemsip.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.