Oh Dear. Ricky Hatton

Re: Tut tut Ricky Hatton

DannyBoy2890 said:
http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=189509

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=189515" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=5&t=189515</a>

You a Mod or just a Mod wannabe ?

Re: Tut tut Ricky Hatton

Harry Godwin said:
DannyBoy2890 said:
http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=189509

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=189515" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=5&t=189515</a>

You a Mod or just a Mod wannabe ?

calm down
was just kindly directing the OP to other threads surrounding the subject

Is anyone 'disappointed' in Hatton? I personally don't give a shite, and am absolutely not surprised by it. If he wants to do coke, then let him.

Pigeonho said:
bluemanc said:
The Ring magazine's 2005 'Fighter of the year. forrmer The Ring magazine's World Light Welterweight Champion
Former 2x IBF World Light Welterweight Champion
Former WBA World Light Welterweight Champion
Former WBA World Welterweight Champion
Perhaps it's because he's a Blue & done so well that some people are so bitter & jealous towards him.
No, I just think he's a prick. All that bollocks about the Hattons on the Sky 1 show before the Mayweather fight. I know for a fact that was just bullshit for the cameras. I know 2 people who know the hattons, one of which knows Ray Hatton very well, and they both confirm the family are obsessed with fame, obsessed with money and milk the 'typical local lad' tag for all its worth. Ricky Hatton bores the tits off me. A fighter thrown into a lucky era, winning the luckiest fight of his life, (an ageing champion). As I said earlier, its no coincidence he fell flat on his flat little face when the big boys came knocking. Both Mayweather and Manny showed him up for what he is, an average fighter who was lucky enough to be in his prime at the right time.

Just for the record what have you ever acheived in life that makes you so much more successful than one of the greatest British boxers? Who cares if they milk the local lad tag, who wouldnt, at the end of the day he is boxing to make moeny as much as anything else. Your comments stink of pure jealousy, why else would you want to slag another City fan off who you have probably never met.

True_Blue69 said:
Pigeonho said:
No, I just think he's a prick. All that bollocks about the Hattons on the Sky 1 show before the Mayweather fight. I know for a fact that was just bullshit for the cameras. I know 2 people who know the hattons, one of which knows Ray Hatton very well, and they both confirm the family are obsessed with fame, obsessed with money and milk the 'typical local lad' tag for all its worth. Ricky Hatton bores the tits off me. A fighter thrown into a lucky era, winning the luckiest fight of his life, (an ageing champion). As I said earlier, its no coincidence he fell flat on his flat little face when the big boys came knocking. Both Mayweather and Manny showed him up for what he is, an average fighter who was lucky enough to be in his prime at the right time.

Just for the record what have you ever acheived in life that makes you so much more successful than one of the greatest British boxers? Who cares if they milk the local lad tag, who wouldnt, at the end of the day he is boxing to make moeny as much as anything else. Your comments stink of pure jealousy, why else would you want to slag another City fan off who you have probably never met.
Trust me, I'm not jealous of anybody, jealously is for children. I simply do not like him. 'for the record', would my disliking of him be more acceptable if here was a unite fan? Only asking because of the way you said about why would I slag off another city fan...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.