Oh no!!!.... What have we done?

Benjani is a decent player. Steve Bruce is not daft.

Reading endless threads about how crap some people think certain players are makes me really glad that fans have absolutely nothing to do with team selection.

Just the recent ones:

Vassel
Dunne
Robinho
Benjani

and now Petrov
I'm fully expecting Ade and Zab to join the list soon.

The sad thing is that fans are able to encourage or discourage players. Why any fan would want to actively discourage a player who is in our sqauad is absolutely beyond me.

mammutly said:

Reading endless threads about how crap some people think certain players are makes me really glad that fans have absolutely nothing to do with team selection.

Just the recent ones:

Vassel
Dunne
Robinho
Benjani

and now Petrov

The sad thing is that fans are able to encourage or discourage players. Why any fan would want to actively discourage a player who is in our sqauad is absolutely beyond me.

mate, benjani is shit no matter which way you look at it

mcfc_die_hard said:
mammutly said:

Just the recent ones:

Vassel
Dunne
Robinho
Benjani

and now Petrov

mate, benjani is shit no matter which way you look at it

Oh No he isn't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.