Oh so clear now that Bluemoon is Pro Hughes.

Do this:
1. Log out
2. Click register
3. Read the T&C
4. Notice nowhere there does it say it's a demoracty where everyone will be heard out. Anything you do here is acceptable if the moderators subjectively feel so.
5. Agree with that or do not log in again.

Ric has a duty to protect his website and ultimately the best interests of the club and if it means stopping negative crap creeping back into the club then so be it. He has every right to moderate any views and opinions just like you have every right to arrange a protest outside the stadium at the next home game. Somehow I don't see that happening.

i'm getting fed up with fellow city fans sack the manager they make me sick I also say hop on the train or go away ok 4 behind spurs game in hand could make that 1 play them in a few weeks got to make sure we dont lose we got the funds in jan to get better and will spurs will finish below city this season i'm sure of it

dont be fuckin silly....we have factions on both sides within the mods

as someone else stated...if you dont like...log out

i, for one am PRO CITY and nothing else...give it a try, you might like it

skybluekings said:
Bluemoon should be renamed Hughes' Brigade lol
there are plenty of hughes inners outers and fencers, but your OP on the pulled thread was an embarrassment and not remotely what all the fans agree with, even though that's how you tried to portray it
whoever pulled it was right imo

shadygiz said:
dont be fuckin silly....we have factions on both sides within the mods

as someone else stated...if you dont like...log out

make 2 threads.

1st thread being "Hughes is the best manager in the world"
2nd thread being "Hughes is the worst manager in the world" (not saying he is)

2 things guaranteed to happen on bluemoon.

Thread 1 stays and thread 2 gets buried.

Now how is that democratic?

skybluekings said:
Wrote an open letter to Khaldoon on bluemoon that was anti Hughes, and what happend?

Its gets moved and buried into an obscure thread on Hughes outers on page 11.

The bias is so thick in here you can cut it with a knife.

Forget about free speech or debate on bluemoon. Here its George Bush style: You're either with us or against us.
Didn't need another thread. Unless of course you are an attention seeking numpty (which I suspect you are because you've started another thread to tell us all about it.)

If Dave Walace goes on radio and says something, a million people jump on his back and say "He doesn't speak for me." Well you don't speak for me and in fact pathetic little attention seekers just make me ashamed to be a City fan and in fact embarrass me. The Sheikh has put a lot of money into a club that, just 18 months ago was going into administration and had been starved of investment for years. How on earth does anyone expect that to be turned around overnight? Tell me any club that had received huge investment and turned into a world class club in a season or two?

Have you ever owned or been a director of a club?
Managed a club?
Got your coaching licence?
Spent any times behind the scenes?

Thought not.

I'm sick of tired of the multiple Hughes Out threads a day we get on here and would suggest to the mods that we simply have a moratorium on them so no more appear. When we get to the end of the season then he will either have achieved what was expected of him or not. If the former he will get another season probably. If the latter then he won't. Won't bother me either way. But you or me don't get to make that decision and you should support the team until that point.

Because I get the impression that there are people on here who would prefer to see us fail so they get their wish and would actually be upset if we did finish top 4.

squirtyflower said:
skybluekings said:
Bluemoon should be renamed Hughes' Brigade lol
there are plenty of hughes inners outers and fencers, but your OP on the pulled thread was an embarrassment and not remotely what all the fans agree with, even though that's how you tried to portray it
whoever pulled it was right imo

Nowhere in any part of that thread do i say "WE". It was all 1st person tense. How did I then try to make it like it was from everyone at bluemoon*?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.