Oh so clear now that Bluemoon is Pro Hughes.

skybluekings said:
squirtyflower said:
there are plenty of hughes inners outers and fencers, but your OP on the pulled thread was an embarrassment and not remotely what all the fans agree with, even though that's how you tried to portray it
whoever pulled it was right imo

Nowhere in any part of that thread do i say "WE". It was all 1st person tense. How did I then try to make it like it was from everyone at bluemoon*?
you did try to make out that you were speaking for the fans, otherwise why are there several others on here saying you don't speak for us
have we all misunderstood your clear intentions?

skybluekings said:
shadygiz said:
dont be fuckin silly....we have factions on both sides within the mods

as someone else stated...if you dont like...log out

make 2 threads.

1st thread being "Hughes is the best manager in the world"
2nd thread being "Hughes is the worst manager in the world" (not saying he is)

2 things guaranteed to happen on bluemoon.

Thread 1 stays and thread 2 gets buried.

Now how is that democratic?

you have already been advised that this is not a democracy....it is an approved democracy, as with all so-called democratic states

if you feel so strongly about this, why didnt you write a letter to the club or email the club instead of stirring up shite on here

this is a very good city forum, the best around imho and i wont stand by and let it be dragged down by someone who feels they are speaking for all on here

and for the record....i didnt move/merge the thread

If it was actively pro-Hughes the mods would do more to merge the million 'Hughes out' topics we get every time we don't win 10-0. As it is there are just too many similar topics for the mods to be able to do much about it. They give their own time to help keep the site tidy and I think they do a bloody good job.

If you want to tell us why Hughes should be sacked put it in an existing topic. There's no need to keep starting topics demanding his head. Largely they all say the same thing. The same goes on the other side for supporters of our manager. No need for a response topic to every Hughes out one.

skybluekings said:
make 2 threads.

1st thread being "Hughes is the best manager in the world"
2nd thread being "Hughes is the worst manager in the world" (not saying he is)

2 things guaranteed to happen on bluemoon.

Thread 1 stays and thread 2 gets buried.
Nonsense. Have you missed all the anti-Hughes stuff currently on here? I don't even know what post you're on about, nor do I know what it was merged with, but the reason was probably because it was just a repeat of what's already been said a million times elsewhere on similar threads.

skybluekings said:
Now how is that democratic?
We've never claimed to be.

Prestwich_Blue said:
skybluekings said:
Wrote an open letter to Khaldoon on bluemoon that was anti Hughes, and what happend?

Its gets moved and buried into an obscure thread on Hughes outers on page 11.

The bias is so thick in here you can cut it with a knife.

Forget about free speech or debate on bluemoon. Here its George Bush style: You're either with us or against us.
Didn't need another thread. Unless of course you are an attention seeking numpty (which I suspect you are because you've started another thread to tell us all about it.)

If Dave Walace goes on radio and says something, a million people jump on his back and say "He doesn't speak for me." Well you don't speak for me and in fact pathetic little attention seekers just make me ashamed to be a City fan and in fact embarrass me. The Sheikh has put a lot of money into a club that, just 18 months ago was going into administration and had been starved of investment for years. How on earth does anyone expect that to be turned around overnight? Tell me any club that had received huge investment and turned into a world class club in a season or two?

Have you ever owned or been a director of a club?
Managed a club?
Got your coaching licence?
Spent any times behind the scenes?

Thought not.

I'm sick of tired of the multiple Hughes Out threads a day we get on here and would suggest to the mods that we simply have a moratorium on them so no more appear. When we get to the end of the season then he will either have achieved what was expected of him or not. If the former he will get another season probably. If the latter then he won't. Won't bother me either way. But you or me don't get to make that decision and you should support the team until that point.

Because I get the impression that there are people on here who would prefer to see us fail so they get their wish and would actually be upset if we did finish top 4.

wow, everything I feel about some of the posters on here, can't bring myself to call them fans

skybluekings said:
Wrote an open letter to Khaldoon on bluemoon that was anti Hughes, and what happend?

Its gets moved and buried into an obscure thread on Hughes outers on page 11.

The bias is so thick in here you can cut it with a knife.

Forget about free speech or debate on bluemoon. Here its George Bush style: You're either with us or against us.

Why don't you write an open suicide letter to all of Bluemoon?

You pathetic, obtuse, ignorant, infantile, impatient, attention-seeking, bandwagon-jumping yank.

Yes, I said it.

You epitomise the exact type of "fan" I once feared would tag themselves to the City bandwagon, once the club emerged from the dire abyss of failure, inconsistency, and mediocrity.

Each and every time your username crops up on the board I die a little inside.

Take your pathetic grumblings over to RedCafe, I'm sure you'll be welcomed with open arms.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.