Oh the nerves!!

I am not nervous about the match, it's just if we were to get beat it's having to put up with all the constant shite from the scum. Tossers who have only ever been on the scum website to order a shirt. And listen to them bleat on about how it's just the league cup, it's not as important to them as the champions league. And another thing, bacon faces smug look, and his silly little jig. He can't even be gracious in victory. it's times like that I really have trouble keeping a lid on it lol. Having said that I am sure will will not be let down. COME ON YOOOO BLOOOOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

city stew said:
Would every 1 be so nervous if it was blackburn or villa I've been pacing the house done some miles today lol.. butterflies been driving me bonkers

Totally know what you mean. Woke up about 20 minutes ago and have had butterflies since I woke up.

Pains in my chest, can't breathe.
I just want it to start, as long as we battle hard show some fight,
want it more than them we will be fine.
I have waited so long for this and then its the scum standin between
us and a final, at their place the theatre of fools.
COME ON YOU BLUES.

Just after 4pm, first Stella drank, nerves not as bad as last week, GOD hope we progress.

SI's Bald Head said:
XxRachXx said:
Feel the same :( Just want 8 o clock to hurry up

I want it to be over...one way or the other...i just feel ill, and i didn't sleep last night....and i keep snapping at everybody at work!!!!

Yeah me 2 , Already nearly been sick , i dont know how im gonna get through the night !!! We just gotta try keep positive :) x

Just going now for a few pre match beers before the minibus picks us up to take us to the swamp. I think the beers may calm my nerves a little.

I have always felt like this before a big game, unfortunately there haven't been enough occasions over the last few years. Once I’m there my nerves will go, but the adrenalin will still be pumping. Comon City!!!

Anyway good luck fellow blues i'm off. let's believe and we shall achieve.

Wow i'm struggling to form sentences.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.