Oh the nerves!!

I'm honestly not too worried, I get the odd little moment of worry but it's nothing like it usually is. I'm hoping and expecting that we will do really well tonight and we have our one goal cushion too. I think the rags are more worried than us.

I think from some angles they have more to lose in this match than we do. If it's true that Ferdinand is going to play tonight they won't have him for two more league matches than they would if he wasn't playing tonight, which will mean if they lose having him play tonight would have been in vain and would mean he is not able to play in two more league matches. They are already out of the FA Cup, if they go out of this there is less chance of them getting silverwear this year, especially as both Chelsea and Arsenal are looking very strong in the league.

We have it all to win though, we're still in the FA Cup, we're in this match tonight and we're in a battle for fourth spot in the league which we have two games in hand over the current fourth place, Spurs, who are only 3 points ahead of us, win those two games and we will be level on games played and will be 3 points above them (and could even go higher than that if Arsenal, Chelsea or the rags slip up). We're already ridiculed for not winning too much so really we have nothing to lose and everything to win.

I wasn't as positive last week when I was sat in my seat at the Stadium getting ready for kick off but tonight I am feeling very positive, I'm just not going to wind up any rags prematurely, just incase.

Never knew how much shit the human body could store inside until today. The sooner this fucking match starts the better. Sick to death of walking round the office this afternoon and being asked what I wanted only to reply, "No idea". If this is what being sucessful is all about I am not sure my heart will take it. Just wish I was at the match so I could let out all this pent up emotion.

ok guys stop worryin, lightning will strike twice, i feel it in my bones, 1970 shite, winter meet man u in semi , we went in to win against a club from brum, ffs the omens are great ,WE ARE CITYYYYY WE ARRRRE CITTTTTY SUPPPPPPERRRRRRR CITYYYYY FROM MAINE ROAD , WE ARE CITYYYYY SUPPERRRRR CITTTTYYYYY FROM MAINE ROADDDDDD

Stomach feels like a butterfly farm has just hatched out in it. Fingers so crossed I can hardly type. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CITY turn up, play them off the park and give me the best reason possible for getting bladdered tonight.

colinbellsboots said:
ok guys stop worryin, lightning will strike twice, i feel it in my bones, 1970 shite, winter meet man u in semi , we went in to win against a club from brum, ffs the omens are great ,WE ARE CITYYYYY WE ARRRRE CITTTTTY SUPPPPPPERRRRRRR CITYYYYY FROM MAINE ROAD , WE ARE CITYYYYY SUPPERRRRR CITTTTYYYYY FROM MAINE ROADDDDDD
OH YEAH AND WE BEAT THE RAGS 2-1 AT MAINE ROAD, DREW AT THE SWAMP 2-2 COME ON CITTTTTYY

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.