Oh the nerves!!

davymcfc said:
the derby shits have OFFICIALLY started
Thanks for the inside info! Blimey, if we're all feeling like this, how are Mancini and the lads feeling? Can they actually manage to keep down any pre-match food, or do they resort to a few pints, too?

Im in between a nervous wreck and a child getting excited over that its christmas day morning... i want it to last but at the same time be done with...

gladly i had work to keep me occupied during day time but now the build up has started and its all butterflies tingeling all over the stomach off both the excitement and the nervousness... is it gonna be that hard looking christmas gift i know is a train model or is it only soft gifts with boring clothing items...

COME ON CITY

For so many reasons this is the biggest ever derby. I work with a few from the dark side and be assured that any nerves we have are more than doubled by how they feel right now.
This could really be the beginning of the end for them.
C'MON CITY

another generation said:
davymcfc said:
the derby shits have OFFICIALLY started
Thanks for the inside info! Blimey, if we're all feeling like this, how are Mancini and the lads feeling? Can they actually manage to keep down any pre-match food, or do they resort to a few pints, too?

The pre-match pizza and wine does the trick.

TFC said:
Got some butterflies alright, fooking hate derby days! (unless we win of course ;)

Might have to miss the start though cos of this shithole, that pisses me off :(

Try a cork mate ;-)

Felt much more pressure in the first game.

Think it was 'typical City' syndrome, worrying about being turned over.

Now even if it goes tits up which I doubt, we've shown that we're a match and they've shown they shit it when the pressure is on.

Another beer or so then off to the Swamp.

COME ON CITY!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.