Oh the nerves!!

80s Shorts said:
Bossman Blue said:
Not in the least nervous, win lose or draw we have already achieved a hell of a lot this season. Including baconface showing us respect by ranting about us, not playing the reserves at Eastlands and risking Ferdi getting an extra game ban to make sure he plays against us. We still have 3 competitions to succeed in which is one more than manure. Even if we go out tonight we can focus on a top 4 place which will not be easy and an FA Cup success. So I will enjoy the game knowing that next season THEY will be really shitting themselves.

I agree wholeheartedly with what you are saying, but arent you just the slightest, teeny weeniest, smidgenly liccle bit SHITTIN YOURSELF.

OK just a bit as I would love it if we won. Really the iceing on the cake for the season.

1.618034 said:
I'm shaking like a fucking leaf!

Totally in 2 minds as to whether to stay in and trust the streams or go to the pub...

Listen to it on the radio. That will do wonders for your nerves ;-)

I have just opened a bottle of Jack Daniels to help calm the nerves!!!

Anybody want one?

C'mon City.

scarfed up, watching egg heads! Nervous, anxious and can't wait until it's finished. ( the game that is, not eggheads)

Just have a good feeling that with mancini in charge, he knows how to win games.

I'm off round my brothers in a few mins to go watch round his house. Quite confident to be honest, but niggling thought of 2 - 0 with Shrek getting both.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.