Oh the nerves!!

berger1985 said:
Pam said:
I ate a rice crispie. It was too much.

Pam, I seriously think I would have a nervous breakdown if I had to watch this game with you. Either that or some other form of hysterics lol

I am freaking.

Not in the least nervous, win lose or draw we have already achieved a hell of a lot this season. Including baconface showing us respect by ranting about us, not playing the reserves at Eastlands and risking Ferdi getting an extra game ban to make sure he plays against us. We still have 3 competitions to succeed in which is one more than manure. Even if we go out tonight we can focus on a top 4 place which will not be easy and an FA Cup success. So I will enjoy the game knowing that next season THEY will be really shitting themselves.

lewisMCFC said:
Shitting it!! Hope the lads can pull it off tonight, will be the biggest night of my life as I am 15, can not wait !!

COME ON CITY

DITTO and Im fkin 40

Bossman Blue said:
Not in the least nervous, win lose or draw we have already achieved a hell of a lot this season. Including baconface showing us respect by ranting about us, not playing the reserves at Eastlands and risking Ferdi getting an extra game ban to make sure he plays against us. We still have 3 competitions to succeed in which is one more than manure. Even if we go out tonight we can focus on a top 4 place which will not be easy and an FA Cup success. So I will enjoy the game knowing that next season THEY will be really shitting themselves.

I agree wholeheartedly with what you are saying, but arent you just the slightest, teeny weeniest, smidgenly liccle bit SHITTIN YOURSELF.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.