Oh the nerves!!

I woke up this morning bricking it.

I had an exam today and of course it's the derby.

Had a think, and realised i was more nervous about the Derby, especially as i expected to do crap in the exam. As it is i think I've done decent in it, lets hope we can do the same tonight and knock the rag shit out - get us a place in the final!

C'mon Blues!

CTID

I can't believe we're playing these twats in the second leg of a cup S/F in two hours time.

If I feel like this now then how the hell am I going to feel come 8 O'Clock? I'm pacing up and down the living room, as restless as I have ever been in my life. I can't face eating anything. The release come full time better be worth it!

COME ON YOU BLUES!

OMFG
Failed to get a ticket really tried hard as well, some of the above face values
just too much to stand with the rags.
Off to my local watering hole FULL of armchair reds, out numbered 30 to 1 but I
am louder when we start, kwik goal for us settle my nerves, me thinks its a long
night. GOOD LUCK ALL WHO TRAVEL, sing your heart out for the lads.

its getting better for me... feel a bit more relaxed since i realised that this is not all for us this season... we can have a bit more laid back attitude... they have so much more to lose then gain in this match... we can go out a play our hearts out and still take what the game gives us... since this is still a learning curve for us and we are still in FA cup without Ushited, Arsenal and Liverpool left... whatever the outcome is this is going to be great fun and a lot of great experience for everyone involved...

Pam said:
I ate a rice crispie. It was too much.

Pam, I seriously think I would have a nervous breakdown if I had to watch this game with you. Either that or some other form of hysterics lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.