OJ Simpson dead

I still find it inconceivable he got away with that double murder charge. I guess him being such a huge star in America probably helped.
The jury acquitted him in just 4 hours after 11 months of evidence.

The prosecution fucked up when they made him try on the leather glove that was never going to fit after being soaked in blood. It had clearly shrunk. It was a spectacular own goal and ultimately saw him walk free.

The jury acquitted him in just 4 hours after 11 months of evidence.

The prosecution fucked up when they made him try on the leather glove that was never going to fit after being soaked in blood. It had clearly shrunk. It was a spectacular own goal and ultimately saw him walk free.
No prosecution totally fuvked up when they moved the trial downtown. Should have been tried much closer to where the crime was committed - in Brentwood.

Would have been convicted there not downtown LA though.

No prosecution totally fuvked up when they moved the trial downtown. Should have been tried much closer to where the crime was committed - in Brentwood.

Wasn't it the defen(s)ce that pushed for a change of venue?

I also seem to recall the judge made some very strange decisions about what he would allow or object to.

Wasn't it the defen(s)ce that pushed for a change of venue?

I also seem to recall the judge made some very strange decisions about what he would allow or object to.
They also took the jury to OJ's house where the defence had set up pictures of him and his family everywhere.

I can't remember if they did or didn't have white folk in the pictures.

Think it was very much a political decision, this trial came hot on the heels of the LA riots that pretty much spiralled out of control which were as a consequence of the acquittal of the officers who beat up Rodney King. Him being freed was awful for the family and friends of his victims but probably saved scores of lives.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.