Ok Balo haters answer me this

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Time for this fan boy to take his Mario posters down.

Hilarious. Balotelli is a footballing pariah. Ferguson would never let someone as self-centred as Balotelli come anywhere near his club.

Be lucky to get £15m for him, which will be good business, considering we still owe Inter another £7m for this dick.

So will Inter take their prized dick back then? I fucking hope so, whatever the cost.

I would drive our own version of Ruprect to Trafford myself, carry him into the swamp and make sure he didn't stab himself in the eye with the pen when he signed on the dotted line

I would. Definitely. Although, as others have said, there is about as much chance of that happening as City buying Bebe for £30m.

I know the OP is a City fan so he doesn't fall into he category of the people on here who have fuck all feeling for City but have followed their favourite players to this board and only wish to talk them up whilst slagging other City players and fans who don't share their hero worship.

However, he is beginning to sound an awful lot like them.

He needs to ask himself what it is about Balotelli that makes him so attached to him and desperate to discuss him in a manner not reserved for other players. No doubt the old "I don't like the way other people treat/talk about him" line will be used. But for me, reading this constant rhetoric about him, it is hard to conclude that the obsession with him isn't fuelled by some sort of admiration for Mario The Character/The Top Man/The Role Model rather than just, as it should be, Balotelli The Footballer.

You need to let this man love go as you're making yourself look a bigger cock than you already are.

It appears you know fuck all about team sports and especially association football.

i would swim the irish channel with him on my back to get rid of him a complete arsehole ever since the Scott Parker incident he has been trying to instigate a move away from city. If and when he goes back to Italy he will rubbish everything there is about city supporters included. mancini has tried everything to help this clown and he has let him down the supporters and team mates. Will he be seen at any of our remaining games watching from the stands i dont think so. I would even take Andy Caroll in a straight swap that how bad i feel about him.

Belfastblue said:
i would swim the irish channel with him on my back to get rid of him a complete arsehole ever since the Scott Parker incident he has been trying to instigate a move away from city. If and when he goes back to Italy he will rubbish everything there is about city supporters included. mancini has tried everything to help this clown and he has let him down the supporters and team mates. Will he be seen at any of our remaining games watching from the stands i dont think so. I would even take Andy Caroll in a straight swap that how bad i feel about him.

I'm sure the scousers would too

WE WILL STRUGGLE TO GET WHAT WE PAYED FOR HIM. FIRST CLASS TOSSER, NOT WORTH A WANK. !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.