Ok it is a long shot but......

paulchapo

Imagine Wigan who are fighting for their lives and put on a good show against Chelsea beat the rags.We,pissed off and stung batter WBA.....It is down to 5 points again and may give us the kick up the arse we need.

We then start trotting out the stats in the media....''Of course it is probably United's title.NO team has EVER been in this position before and NOT won the title!''

Villa buoyed by their good result at Anfield and still fighting to be safe,get at least a draw at the swamp and we win at Norwich.It is game on again and squeaky bum time will hit them big time!

I like your spirit but with the apparent inner turmoil at the club and the lack of fight in most of the players, I cannot see it happening. I dare not mention the refs and now the linesmen helping the rags after todays farcical attempt at fair refereeing. You never know though do you ;) Subo is limbering up to sing but she's not on the stage yet.

I can see where the op is coming from.
What Mancini needs to say to 11 players is this:

''you are my 11 players starting for the remaining games of the season. The rags may win every game and they may yet slip up. Play every game like they will slip up and if they do - then you will be heroes forever in this city.''

My 11 is as follows: (assuming all fit)

Hart
Richards
Cliche
Lescott
Kompany
Silva
Yaya
Barry
Nasri
Aguero
Dzeko

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
I can see where the op is coming from.
What Mancini needs to say to 11 players is this:

''you are my 11 players starting for the remaining games of the season. The rags may win every game and they may yet slip up. Play every game like they will slip up and if they do - then you will be heroes forever in this city.''

My 11 is as follows: (assuming all fit)

Hart
Richards
Cliche
Lescott
Kompany
Silva
Yaya
Barry
Nasri
Aguero
Dzeko

i would put milner in there for dzeko let silva or nasri have free role off the front

Our form has been so shit in recent months that we will be lucky if we finish the season less than 10 points behind them.

More likely it will be all over before a ball is kicked at the Etihad.

Home win against WBA, draw at Norwich.

Manure will beat Wigan and Villa

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.