Ok it is a long shot but......

You're clutching at straws mate. The title is United's and that is a fucking fact.

I thoroughly agree with this Wenger quote on the next 6 games for United:
"Once the team 'smelt the stable', it's difficult for them to drop points. In French, you say when a horse smells its stable, it's difficult to stop them."

kun said:
You are 100% right, it is a long shot

Long isn't the word. It's completely out of sight. I don't keep an eye or an ear on MANUre's fixtures, but since Christmas I have been anticipating how long (correct word here!) into the match before a penalty is awarded and/or an oppo player sent off. 'Twill continue until the end of time!

I'd be surprised if at least 2 of teams the Rags are playing don't have a player sent off, they'll also get more penalties. It's over. Oh, and we're utter shite right now - it's gone....and do you know something, I certainly won't concede that the better team have won it. Schmeichel used to be worth 8-10 points a season to them, but now the officials are - and I'm not being bitter about that, I actually believe it. Tin hat on for abuse.

The rags are 1/25 on betfair. That is for a reason!

We are 26/1....that is for a reason too.

In February we were 1/2 and people were actually betting on us at those odds.

We all said typical city was a thing of the past but if this isn't the typical city I don't know what is.

To think people were actually talking about us doing the quadruple in January. What a fucking joke!

I harbour a faint hope of miracles happening, but for all our 'if Wigan do this' and 'maybe Villa will do that' there will be a referee making sure that it will be advantage rags if things look to be going against them.

I like your optimisim Blue, but as I've been saying for a while now, the problem won't be United not dropping points (they 100% will), it will be City's inability to complete the task at hand, i.e. winning every game.

paulchapo said:
Imagine Wigan who are fighting for their lives and put on a good show against Chelsea beat the rags.We,pissed off and stung batter WBA.....It is down to 5 points again and may give us the kick up the arse we need.

We then start trotting out the stats in the media....''Of course it is probably United's title.NO team has EVER been in this position before and NOT won the title!''

Villa buoyed by their good result at Anfield and still fighting to be safe,get at least a draw at the swamp and we win at Norwich.It is game on again and squeaky bum time will hit them big time!
Bring it on. It would be typical city wouldnt it!
It s not over and after all that cheating at he scum perhaps a referee might put in a proper performance against them for a change. Come on Wigan and Villa!,,

Keith Moon said:
Its still very possible that they will loose against, say Everton and Sunderland, so if we beat them its game on...

Put the crack pipe down ;).

paulchapo said:
Imagine Wigan who are fighting for their lives and put on a good show against Chelsea beat the rags.We,pissed off and stung batter WBA.....It is down to 5 points again and may give us the kick up the arse we need.

We then start trotting out the stats in the media....''Of course it is probably United's title.NO team has EVER been in this position before and NOT won the title!''

Villa buoyed by their good result at Anfield and still fighting to be safe,get at least a draw at the swamp and we win at Norwich.It is game on again and squeaky bum time will hit them big time!
if this was looking anything like on the cards the refs would up their game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.