Ok it is a long shot but......

mancitymick said:
Yes it is a long shot but. Lets just say they do lose one before the Derby?

It wouldn't matter because if you hadnt noticed we are playing like wankers at the moment.

If they win 1 more they would be Out of sight in my opinion because I can't see us getting 12 points out of the last 6 games.

In fact what they have now could be enough.

It would be typical City,or to pull it back and lose at home to QPR on the last day.

I DID say it was a long shot at the start but it isn't impossible.As someone else rightly said we would have to do our job as well but at the moment we look a shot shattered team.One result could change that,maybe Rooney will pull a hamstring at Wigan too....

Theres no straw left to clutch at fellas. Its gone, simple.
I just hope and pray that the bastards dont do it mathematically at ours. If it was a possibility i can see there being a half empty ground. I certainly would have to consider going as i think it would seriously damage me

What started out as a bad day at the office has turned into a bad month...I have been optimistic all along about our chances of turning it around but we are looking like we are in a slump right now...but like all football fans I keep doing the maths and the what if's in my head....I think we have blown our title chances but let's go out with some pride, starting on weds..West Brom won't be a walkover...Hodgson's teams are always well organised and if we are not at it we could slip up again.

Ive been positive all season uptill after the match yesterday, away from home we are playing absolute dogshit i mean yesterday we were totally dire i really thought before the game we would go for it how wrong could i hav been.

Ive never ducked goin out for a booze win or lose and fook me weve lost a lot over the years but yesterday i stayed in with the bread knife ...ime still in shock at this!

Dont get me wrong ide love to see that shower of shit from stretford with egg on their faces but we need a miracle now.

Blue Tooth said:
What started out as a bad day at the office has turned into a bad month...I have been optimistic all along about our chances of turning it around but we are looking like we are in a slump right now...but like all football fans I keep doing the maths and the what if's in my head....I think we have blown our title chances but let's go out with some pride, starting on weds..West Brom won't be a walkover...Hodgson's teams are always well organised and if we are not at it we could slip up again.

With the inevitable failure still hanging in the air I can see that game being very flat.

We still need 6 points to be sure of top 3 though so they better pull their fuckig fingers out because I can't see us beating norwich(how fucking sad with a squad that probably cost 50 times what their did), Newcastle or the rags. We therefore have to beat west brom and wolves

Expecting Wigan to even score against the rags and avoid conceding at least four is clutching at straws on past form.
Expecting a Sunderland team which will be packed with ex-rags to put in 100 per cent on the final day of the season is madness

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.