old badge or current badge?

Say what you want about the new one but it just looks so class on our kits. I'm wearing last year's home one at the moment and having it centered there just looks ace. While the old one is a classic, I just don't think it looks as good. City are trying to expand worldwide, the badge is instantly recognizable. At least we don't have a pixelated turd on our badge like the "devil" on the Rags'.

Anyone know why i cant post an image on Imageshack?
Ive made it public but my post preview says 'It was not possible to determine the dimensions of the image.'

newbadgel.png

By mosschops_ at 2009-05-10

Any good?

The 3 stars signify each complete decade without a trophy Well thats what I tell any rag mocking them

Seriously bringing back the old badge would just bring back the 20 years of swales, after all the badge design is owned by a mate of his who wanted £60,000 for it So the current one for me much better design and the eagle belongs to ManChester

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.