old badge or current badge?

nijinskybell said:

I suddenly like the new one more. Your version of the old one isn't as good as the "original"... But great effort!

av1bpxnjb39cbfc84bd24de.jpg

johnny crossan said:
Haz said:
johnny crossan said:
there is no such place as Greater Manchester or even Mancunia, it is an administrative conceit. Where's your tribal instinct man?!

I can't decide if he his being serious, in with case he is a fool, or joking, in which case he isn't funny.

Education adorns the wit and corrupts the judgement.

The Metropolitan Boroughs of Rochdale, Oldham, Stockport, Bury, Bolton, Tameside, Wigan & Trafford together with the Cities of Manchester and Salford, comprise a purely conceputal area known, since 1974, as Greater Manchester. This entity was created in anticipation of a form of Regional government which didn't materialise. It is used with meaning only to signify the area covered by the police and fire services.

Each of the above has a Premier/Football League club, with the sad exceptions of Tameside and Salford. The only club in the City of Manchester is of course .... well you must know that surely.

Touché!

johnny crossan said:
PBLZ129 said:
Someone wanted an old new mix so i spent a couple of minutes giving it a go :/

It's not great but it gave me a break from study...

I did ine the other day but this is a bit busier.

mycrestsmixedwithbk.jpg

and the latin

Two footballs, very sneaky.

Yes, the bird and the latin have to go, the new badge is cheap and without genuine meaning. The club should either start from new or redesign the old one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.