old badge or current badge?

Immaculate Pasta said:
508px-Manchester_City.svg.png

This one, a quality badge but remove the three stars.

Agreed............well almost, i actually like the stars.

This badge has a much more continental feel about it and for where we are heading in the not to distant future, 'continental' will be the order of the day.

Still love the old badge(s) but for me, that was then, this is now!

The old badge everytime for me!!

The new one has always really bothered me,(the stars,the stupid motto)its all overly aggressive and bit silly!

I love the old one,even the red rose,and i'm a Yorkshireman!!(hides) It will always be the real man city badge to me and the new one will forever be an imposter,even WHEN we win the Champions legue with it on the shirts!!

Old badge any day!

It was the original and best. We were one of the first clubs to start wearing their badge and it IS Manchester City!

The new one's alright but the 3 stars piss me off every time I see them!

blumoon said:
zjj9qs.jpg

Yep bring it back please.

That's the one! Needs to have the red rose... And before you give me "we're not Lancastrians"... We ARE!

Don't get put off by the red rose bit, think what cricket county you support, the rag's red is that of the Devil...

Cheltblue said:
Immaculate Pasta said:

This badge has a much more continental feel about it and for where we are heading in the not to distant future, 'continental' will be the order of the day.

The stars can't be removed because the whole design would fall apart... It would be too squat and would need something to replace them!

The stars don't mean anything and they should signify championships but they don't!

Nah, it has to go!

I mean, Franny Lee came up with it FFS!

1.618034 said:
Cheltblue said:
Immaculate Pasta said:

The stars can't be removed because the whole design would fall apart... It would be too squat and would need something to replace them!

The stars don't mean anything and they should signify championships but they don't!

Nah, it has to go!

I mean, Franny Lee came up with it FFS!

Give it 20 years we may have a full circle(top tier winners - fucking premier league utter shit and those inbred fucking Twatburn fans singing you have never won f*ck all .Also city have never beaten stockport county in the premiership) Rant over

I really like the old badge as that was the symbol that I grew up with, The new badge sort of shocked me but I have grown to like it especially the pride in battle and the eagle (which i did not know was a symbol of Manchester-bows head in shame). The Manchester coat of arms is very classy and I like the Latin even more now its been translated

I dont know why dont we mix all three up and let Micah do it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.