old city football shirts

simon23

Team supported
ManCity
Ive got a load of old city tops that are in really good condition but I need to get rid of them to make some room. I don't want to throw them away. Any ideas what to do with them.....

I live in Cornwall so its not like I can just take then into the club or give them away to young city fans.....

Don't want any money for them.

Is there a charity that takes old football shirts?

Cheers for any help/advice

Have a look for the bloke on here that was from Africa and see if he needs some more kit, somebody will remember his name or see if you can contact Craig Bellamy he has a charity out there also.

or a quick google

http://kitsforafrica.com/

Have you got the white away shirt with brother on it ?

Sell them to Classic Football Shirts. Give half money to charity and keep half.

Except the maroon brother shirt. I'll have that one!

I thought there were charities that took tis sort of stuff to third world countries and the like

any charities in Manchester????

Ive got a load of old city tops that are in really good condition but I need to get rid of them to make some room. I don't want to throw them away. Any ideas what to do with them.....

I live in Cornwall so its not like I can just take then into the club or give them away to young city fans.....

Don't want any money for them.

Is there a charity that takes old football shirts?

Cheers for any help/advice

I collect the Brother shirts, would be interested in buys these if possible. Can you send me PM with some details pls?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.