old city football shirts

Haha he must know 95% of the people walking in that shop hate him and want to piss on his green Candy top!

Laughed in his face last visit, horrible Scouse bus attacking prick.

No mercy, no forgiveness, no title, come on Spurs!!

actually when I said I had loads Ive looked through again and I've got 4 only (plus a few t-shirts...eg the Mario why always me and the Bluemoon rising one) that I'm got to get rid of.

Im keeping the red and black Ethiad one as well as the pain black Ethiad one from more recent times

Ive got two different blue ones (le coq sportif and the Reebok one) from the Thomas Cook sponsorship times plus a blue home shirt (Rebok) from the "first advice" sponsorship time.

all x-large sizes if anyone wants them?
3ErvacH.gif

I collect football kits for Africa and would love to have them.

Hope fully you get these sorted mate, I send a load of City tops to Philippines and it's great to give something back mate

actually when I said I had loads Ive looked through again and I've got 4 only (plus a few t-shirts...eg the Mario why always me and the Bluemoon rising one) that I'm got to get rid of.

Im keeping the red and black Ethiad one as well as the pain black Ethiad one from more recent times

Ive got two different blue ones (le coq sportif and the Reebok one) from the Thomas Cook sponsorship times plus a blue home shirt (Rebok) from the "first advice" sponsorship time.

all x-large sizes if anyone wants them?
Are you related to Nigel Farage? Just wondering..."Ive got a load of old city tops" er, you've got...4.

I've just cleared out a load of old footy tops to go to charity shop but held on to a few including the laser blue home and white away kappa and the maroon Umbro all size L. PM me if interested.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.