Old Fanzines

From when? Has there been one of these threads already?

Sorry didn't know

I bet this doesn't work...….

Fanzine Collectors (ChipsnGravy)
Sven's Fluffer, 22 Jul 2012 ... 5 6 7

Told you it wouldn't, anyway page 3 of the BM forum. Someone resurrected a 2012 thread and all the old timers came piling in with the memories, how when they had to move into the old folks home their collection got thrown out and how we've never had it so good, apparently they won a war or something.

I bet this doesn't work...….

Fanzine Collectors (ChipsnGravy)
Sven's Fluffer, 22 Jul 2012 ... 5 6 7

Told you it wouldn't, anyway page 3 of the BM forum. Someone resurrected a 2012 thread and all the old timers came piling in with the memories, how when they had to move into the old folks home their collection got thrown out and how we've never had it so good, apparently they won a war or something.

I don't read everything upstairs and the thread headline looks like someone is selling them, so I never opened it so neve knew a similar comment about old copies in lofts had been made.

Oh well no harm done this can drift down the page and be forgotten as is the way.

I don't read everything upstairs and the thread headline looks like someone is selling them, so I never opened it so neve knew a similar comment about old copies in lofts had been made.

Oh well no harm done this can drift down the page and be forgotten as is the way.

I was only havin' a larf. :-) I loved the fanzines thought it had to be said City Til I Cry was the best one.

No idea mate, "it's a surprise". I know one thing, it's fucking burnt.

A surprise either means she has found a load of out of date stuff in the fridge which she has thrown in a pan, not knowing how it will turn out or the Lasagne now looks more like sheperds pie,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.