Old Firm Game

Wasn’t convinced that the goal should have been ruled out for offside and 4-0 would be a fairer scoreline based on that opening half. Celtic look swift in attack but physically slight, which will be exposed in Europe.

Don’t like games with no away fans. Talking of which, today’s Feyenoord v Ajax game has had to be postponed until October, as the police are on strike and not attending games. Ajax fans are banned from going anyway but still postponed.

Wasn’t convinced that the goal should have been ruled out for offside and 4-0 would be a fairer scoreline based on that opening half. Celtic look swift in attack but physically slight, which will be exposed in Europe.

Don’t like games with no away fans. Talking of which, today’s Feyenoord v Ajax game has had to be postponed until October, as the police are on strike and not attending games. Ajax fans are banned from going anyway but still postponed.
I though they were allowing 5% of away fans this season.

I though they were allowing 5% of away fans this season.
It's an ongoing spat between those two clubs, IIRC. Rangers were the first to ban away fans (was it building work, or police advice?), and Celtic responded in kind. I agree with the view that away fans should be there.

Massive gulf in class between these 2 teams you’d almost think this was a cup match. The young lad rangers brought off the bench is atrocious and Celtic brought on a player for his 500th game and a club record signing

Ajax equivalent of the old combat 18 racists...hope they never are allowed away again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.