Old long forgotten City songs

When Roy Keane shoots his load it's not up Andy coke it's poborsky

Ray ray ray ray Ranson ray ray ray ray Ranson ray ray ray ray ray ray ray ray ray ray Ranson

Oooh Curley wurley
Ooh kit Kat ooooh bounty bar

And all the runs that kinky makes are winding and all the goals that city score are blinding (Will pretend there was no Alan ball part)

City we're from Manchester city (go west)

Who's the bastard in the black not so common anymore either

Falastur said:
colinbellsballboy said:
Who said City couldn't play? City couldn't play,City couldn't play,Who said City couldn't play,City couldn't play football.From the 30's.The tune goes something like Oh my what a rotten song .We ain't got no Istree.

It's from long before that. I remember one of Gary James' books (the full history of the club) says that the crowds were singing it when they paraded the 1904 FA Cup or something like that. It might even go back to the 19th century.
My Nana used to sing it to me,didn't know it was from earlier than the thirties,who'd a thunk it,That's me Beswick Nana though,not me Bradford one.

We're shit and we're going down we're shot and we're going down we're shit and we're going down (go west)

Going down with the (you could put about 18 different teams in here)

You're so shit its unbelievable. Was singing it on my own after Nasri got the 4th in the derby

We are the boys who make more noise, uh ha uh uh ha

Cuma Cuma Cuma Cuma Cuma come on City, we're going up, we're going up

If I had the wings of sparrow, if I had the arse of a cow, I'd fly over old Trafford tomorrow, and shit on the bastards below, below and shit on the bastards below.

Used to sing to the away fans...

You've come all this way, and you've lost and you've lost.

To the British Airways advert tune from the 80's (We'll take more care of you).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.