Old long forgotten City songs

His name is Colin bell he's the leader of our team, the finest football team the world has ever seen, and if u go down Maine rd your sure to here us cry, we are best team in the land that nobody can deny, lalalalaaaa. Lala lala lalaaaa la

'You're worse than Leeds United'

There was a period late 70's/early 80's when they always used to come to Maine Road for a 0-0 draw. Whenever another team used similarly negative tactics, this was sung. Lasted quite a few years iirc.

Imre, Imre banana, Imre Banana, imre Banana

Here we go here we go here we go repeated 20 times

Rangers/Celtic repeated 20 times

Who's that dying etc etc

Aye aye aye aye, Fergusons riddled with Herpes, Martin Edwards has got aids etc etc...

Gets your tits out for the lads

City Agro City agro oh oh

He's fat he's round he bounces on the ground Atkinson Atkinson.

And all the goals that kinky scores are blinding (Alan ball wonderwall song)

"beat him on the head, beat him on the head with a baseball bat"

"Niall Quins Disco pants are the best" (To the tune of Tommy balls toffee balls)

"Cccccccccccciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy" one continuous chant that sometimes lasted 10 minutes.

"Who's up Mary brown, who's up Mary brown, Tommy Tommy Docherty"

"Oh I do like to be beside the seaside, oh i do like to be beside the sea, to walk along the prom prom prom and hear the brass band play F.CK OFF West Brom"

"I'm dreaming of a blue wembley" (to the tune of white Christmas)

"We all agree Ferguson's riddled with herpes, Martin edwards has got VD so has that twat Mat Busby"

"Alex Furguson went to Rome to see the pope x 3

and this is what he said

Who the F.CK are Man Yoonited x3

When the blues go marchin on on on and on and on and on etc"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.