Old Maine Road photos thread

Great painting but back in the day could you enter from there into the Kippax from the side of the Mainstand?

Nah, that's an arrow pointing to walk round the church, saying "Popular side terraces via Kippax st and yew tree road". You could get in the scoreboard end from next to the main stand, but would have to walk round to get to kippax street. So a bit of poetic license on that painting.

All my old photos are stored at my mums, haven't seen the orig for quite a few years now tbh. Been struggling to remember where I posted it online in the first place!! where did you find it?
Found it a few years ago....can't remember where. Who is ETT photography?

Found it a few years ago....can't remember where. Who is ETT photography?
It's me - when I was thinking of doing photography as more of a career I used to stamp that on any pics I posted online. I mainly took landscapes, along with city of course. Always planned to do something with it all, then life got in the way, and then I had a baby and things got even more in the way!
Edit to say just googled ett photography and some bugger in Norwich uses it nowadays! Common initials I guess ;)

It's me - when I was thinking of doing photography as more of a career I used to stamp that on any pics I posted online. I mainly took landscapes, along with city of course. Always planned to do something with it all, then life got in the way, and then I had a baby and things got even more in the way!
It's a fabulous photo.

You should find more ...we'd all love any you have from behind the Kippax. Not inside the bogs though.

Can still smell them bogs.

we never took cameras back in those days - we were only interested in getting pissed , the game and erm outside activities.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.