Old Maine Road photos thread

I was stood on the left hand side of that photo when Jim Melrose scored THAT GOAL against Notts County.

Ps, I didn’t go to ‘York away’ though, so there’s a shit load of fans that are bigger Blues than me.
5 million you part time ****

Its a fabulous photo.

You should find more ...we'd all love any you have from behind the Kippax. Not inside the bogs though.

Can still smell them bogs.

we never took cameras back in those days - we were only interested in getting pissed , the game and erm outside activities.

if I come across any I'll post, but don't have a scanner any more - might be some on an old hard drive, but they'll be the small versions with ett photography on them! But if I find any, I'll still post em! Miss those old days. Maybe just cos I was young and now I'm old ( well, 48!)

if I come across any I'll post, but don't have a scanner any more - might be some on an old hard drive, but they'll be the small versions with ett photography on them! But if I find any, I'll still post em! Miss those old days. Maybe just cos I was young and now I'm old ( well, 48!)
If you want to scan them PM me if you're still in Manchester?

I can even scan negs .....scanner I have makes them into photos.

If you want to scan them PM me if you're still in Manchester?

I can even scan negs .....scanner I have makes them into photos.

The originals are somewhere in my giant amount of storage at my mums, and I've got a bit too much going on now to sort all this out, but thanks for the offer. Been battling a hacking cough for 4 weeks that leaves me unable to breathe at times, had a biopsy in some lumps in my neck that I should hear the results of this week and been worried it's lymphoma, had to cancel my long waited neurologist appt this week for my numbing foot as too full of a cough to go to the hosp, plus my mum not well - she can't walk, has varicose ulcers on her legs, and dementia has worsened since Dec where she thinks she's in someone else's house at times when in fact she's lived there 48 years. Plus my 6 year old has been playing up at school since Xmas and the oh so helpful teachers had the support worker ring me to offer me a (get this) "parenting course", now I wanted to ram that phone down their throats how dare they, but of course had to politely explain between the coughs that my son has had his much needed routine altered these last 4 weeks due to me being unwell and his dad doing everything. That shut them up for now. I was so upset that they instantly thought it it must be the mum not having enough mum skills. I may be old, but I'm a damn good mum. His teacher the year before used to tell me how great I was doing, she praised me and my son almost daily. Whereas his year 1 teacher....

Speech over!!I

Glad you liked my pic, there's another of mine earlier in the thread, taken from Gary James book.

The originals are somewhere in my giant amount of storage at my mums, and I've got a bit too much going on now to sort all this out, but thanks for the offer. Been battling a hacking cough for 4 weeks that leaves me unable to breathe at times, had a biopsy in some lumps in my neck that I should hear the results of this week and been worried it's lymphoma, had to cancel my long waited neurologist appt this week for my numbing foot as too full of a cough to go to the hosp, plus my mum not well - she can't walk, has varicose ulcers on her legs, and dementia has worsened since Dec where she thinks she's in someone else's house at times when in fact she's lived there 48 years. Plus my 6 year old has been playing up at school since Xmas and the oh so helpful teachers had the support worker ring me to offer me a (get this) "parenting course", now I wanted to ram that phone down their throats how dare they, but of course had to politely explain between the coughs that my son has had his much noreeeded routine altered these last 4 weeks due to me being unwell and his dad doing everything. That shut them up for now. I was so upset that they instantly thought it it must be the mum not having enough mum skills. I may be old, but I'm a damn good mum.

Speech over!!I

Glad you liked my pic, there's another of mine earlier in the thread, taken from Gary James book.
Shit ...hope that lot gets sorted for you soon.. Really sorry. This forum is behind you.

Thanks for the photo ....It will be treasured by many

Shit ...hope that lot gets sorted for you soon.. Really sorry. This forum is behind you.

Thanks for the photo ....It will be treasured by many

Aww cheers, sorry for the off topic speech!

I think I had a short lived Twitter account years ago under the ett photography name that I put some pics on, let me have a google...

Edit - that was quick and easy!

only one of my Maine Road pics on there though, I think I gave up on the Twitter idea very quickly!

Aww cheers, sorry for the off topic speech!

I think I had a short lived Twitter account years ago under the ett photography name that I put some pics on, let me have a google...

Edit - that was quick and easy!

only one of my Maine Road pics on there though, I think I gave up on the Twitter idea very quickly!
Great pics.........

The originals are somewhere in my giant amount of storage at my mums, and I've got a bit too much going on now to sort all this out, but thanks for the offer. Been battling a hacking cough for 4 weeks that leaves me unable to breathe at times, had a biopsy in some lumps in my neck that I should hear the results of this week and been worried it's lymphoma, had to cancel my long waited neurologist appt this week for my numbing foot as too full of a cough to go to the hosp, plus my mum not well - she can't walk, has varicose ulcers on her legs, and dementia has worsened since Dec where she thinks she's in someone else's house at times when in fact she's lived there 48 years. Plus my 6 year old has been playing up at school since Xmas and the oh so helpful teachers had the support worker ring me to offer me a (get this) "parenting course", now I wanted to ram that phone down their throats how dare they, but of course had to politely explain between the coughs that my son has had his much needed routine altered these last 4 weeks due to me being unwell and his dad doing everything. That shut them up for now. I was so upset that they instantly thought it it must be the mum not having enough mum skills. I may be old, but I'm a damn good mum. His teacher the year before used to tell me how great I was doing, she praised me and my son almost daily. Whereas his year 1 teacher....

Speech over!!I

Chin up mate

Appreciate these photos as they rekindle my youth

You will get through the darkness just take 1 day at a time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.