Old Maine Road photos thread

Aww cheers, sorry for the off topic speech!

I think I had a short lived Twitter account years ago under the ett photography name that I put some pics on, let me have a google...

Edit - that was quick and easy!

only one of my Maine Road pics on there though, I think I gave up on the Twitter idea very quickly!
Some crackers on there KK.

Nah, that's an arrow pointing to walk round the church, saying "Popular side terraces via Kippax st and yew tree road". You could get in the scoreboard end from next to the main stand, but would have to walk round to get to kippax street. So a bit of poetic license on that painting.
But you could go in at those entrances and simply walk round to the Kippax Stand as it was one large terrace with open areas at the back just like the Kippax had !

Chin up mate

Appreciate these photos as they rekindle my youth

You will get through the darkness just take 1 day at a time

Thanks, to you and everyone who's said positive things. Have an appt tomorrow where they're going to tell me what the biospy showed. Hopefully nothing.. So distracting myself before bed - found this of mine buried on this PC, i'd plastered the copyright on it years ago, somewhere i have the orig..

anyway, this was a year to the day after the last Maine Road derby, taken 9 nov 2003. That first season at eastlands (as was) we went to Maine Road first for tradition, every match. Some workman let us in for 5 min, and this is the result.

I had 80 on my shirt with it being 80 years at Maine Road obvioulsy - though i remember the staff at the store printing it didn't have a clue.. Anyway, 100 years this August, times flies doesn't it.

Night night.

Attachments

• sun-9-nov-2003_me-in-maine-road_copyrightETT.jpg
    sun-9-nov-2003_me-in-maine-road_copyrightETT.jpg
    396.3 KB · Views: 140

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.