Old Maine Road photos thread

Been meaning to post this. It’s on the wall in my in-laws’ house in Spain. They found it years ago in a car boot sale in Torrevieja and hung it in the spare bedroom we use when we visit!View attachment 78239
Not my kippax or Maine road when I first started going early 60s,standing was the best.

Been meaning to post this. It’s on the wall in my in-laws’ house in Spain. They found it years ago in a car boot sale in Torrevieja and hung it in the spare bedroom we use when we visit!View attachment 78239
Always thought that main stands roof lokked like a packet of fags. Woodbines in those days. Now its Senior Service all round.

Always thought that main stands roof lokked like a packet of fags. Woodbines in those days. Now its Senior Service all round.
I haven't noticed it before but looking at that picture I find it pretty funny that the old main stand doesn't even cover the full length of the pitch!

2 Fags short of a full packet... Typical City!

Its asymetric, did they run out of money towards the end of building it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.