Old songs

When he gets the ball he does fuck all Gary Gary Shaw ... perhaps we could bring that back obviously changing Gary to Luke

Oh I do like to be beside the seaside
Oh I do like to be beside the sea
Oh I do like to walk along the prom, prom, prom
Where the brass band plays......
Fuck off West Brom, fuck off West Brom

Doesn’t really work with other teams

We're from the Kippax Street
And we admire defeat
When it comes to boys who play in blue and white
The blues are here to stay
That's what the people say
We are the greatest team
That the world has ever seen
Na, na, na, na (etc)

I also vaguely remember one that was based on "We're off to Dublin in the Green" but it started "We're off to Wembley in the blue"

The words I don't recall, but it ended: "When Law says 'fuck, we lost the cup'; you'll hear the Kippax sing; Bollocks United! (repeated several times over.)

Bertie Mee said to Joe Mercer '"Have you heard of the North Bank at Highbury?'" '"No'" says Joe, '"I don't think so.'" '"But I've heard of the North Bank, Manchester.'"

I think this can possibly be dated to the first year of the new North Stand, when it was used for standing and much of the Kippax temporarily defected to it.

Man city
Man city
We’ll support you evermore
We’ll support you evermore

Was always sung when we knew we were going to lose so quite a lot back in the 80’s

Sang a few minutes before the end of the game to the away fans.
"It's time for you to run, it's time for you to run, it's time for you to run......so fuck off!!"

One loud voice. "Zigger zagger, zagger, oi,oi,oi, zigger zagger zigger zagger oi,oi,oi!" Then the crowd would join in, "One,two threes, four, listen to the kippax roar,City!"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.