Old Trafford is falling down….

Precisely. It's not just Leeds but every right-minded football fan who hates those fuckers! I've no problem with it at all.
Excactly

we're probably the only fan base that would moan/argue with ourselves/disagree with this chant spreading to other teams fans who are having a laugh and piss take at the rags expense ,it'll end as quick as it appeared , lets all just sit there and clap now and again, FFS .

I personally would love every team to sing this constantly! My favourite chant has always been "The whole of man utd went along to see the pope".
What did he say again?

I personally would love every team to sing this constantly! My favourite chant has always been "The whole of man utd went along to see the pope".
What did he say again?
Iv loved a beer over the years and my memory is starting to fade these days,but your lines are a new one on me.

the famous man *** went to rome to see the pope
and this is what he said .

can't remember the punchline too

Last edited:
Iv loved a beer over the years and my memory is starting to fade these days,but your lines are a knew one on me.

the famous man *** went to rome to see the pope
and this is what he said .

can't remember the punchline too
Oh God my memory is obviously fading too because your right. It is the famous man u went to rome to see the pope.
"And this what he said F*** off!
Who the f are man u**..."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.