Old Trafford is falling down….

I see Roy Keane has criticised Pep of showmanship regarding his discussion with Erling at OT after the game.
No Mr. Keane it's called passion and enthusiasm which is obviously lacking from Ten Hag and his players.
If keane fancied knocking Pep down a bit he could always become a manager again and take him on

I'm in the camp of wanting all fans of other clubs to sing it when they play the rags.

I want us to sing it whoever we are playing to let other fans know how much we dislike that lot - it isn't small time, it's banter about our rivals (who are cunts by the way)

End of the day, all clubs manipilate tunes/chants to suit their clubs - it's not like we can copyright chants and get royalties from them!!

It's an original chant and like the yaya/kolo one, if it goes 'viral' then it's a compliment to us as most other fans know where it originated from

"Glazers staying ten more years
Do do do do do do do do"
(My 4 year old daughter was singing it for ages today but in her version, Ten Haag is a "Chuffin" clown......lol)

One of the few occasions I want as many teams as possible to steal it. I'd put money on the scousers stealing it when they play them and then claim it as their own for years to come.

We have so many songs that get stolen, i dont think theres another club out there that can lay claim to as many original songs as us. Not bad for a team with no fans...

from just the new-ish/current popular songs, no other clubs had a bernardoooo, or ederson version but now you've got loads of clubs using them, newcastle in particular just completely ripping off our entire back catalogue of songs.

we aren't completely original ourselves, we've ripped off our fair share of songs too, citys won 3 in a row, empty seats at home amongst others.

Ffs you can only sing this song if you’re referencing the swamp. Otherwise it’s copyright infringement you shandy sipping twats

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.