Older guys wearing shorts

I wear shorts all the time but what is an FOC. Googled it and it's Fear of Cocks? Haha.

Freshly Oxygenated cocks when referring to shorts wearers

Last edited:
FOC's wearing shorts are better than fat bastards with their belly hanging over there jeans which are so low down the hips/arse because 15 years ago, when they bought the jeans they were a 32"

No, not having a go at anyone in particular, it's just that wellllllllllllllllllllll

FOC's wearing shorts are better than fat bastards with their belly hanging over there jeans which are so low down the hips/arse because 15 years ago, when they bought the jeans they were a 32"

No, not having a go at anyone in particular, it's just that wellllllllllllllllllllll
What about fat FOCs with their belly hanging over their shorts?

What if you are a FOC with a fat belly hanging over your shorts?.... not me obviously , i'm young n slim ..haha!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.