Ole Gunnar talking rubbish about City (merged)

Re: Ole Gunnar talking rubbish about City

Big Swifty said:
If that makes his lot the big brother, then that brother is arrogant, sneering and bullying. All it has done is make him look pathetic and loathsome.
Grow up, you nasty little turd. Who is interested in your opinion anyway? Why do the media highlight this bile?

Deliberately to try and provoke a reaction from us, which they then hope united will rise too.. Fucking media bollox again!

Big Swifty said:
If that makes his lot the big brother, then that brother is arrogant, sneering and bullying. All it has done is make him look pathetic and loathsome.
Grow up, you nasty little turd. Who is interested in your opinion anyway? Why do the media highlight this bile?
Football Focus.

Mental_blue said:
This is why I'm so glad that the club imposed a news blackout on our players ahead of the match so we can watch whiilst their players and staff come out one by one and say something that I hope Bobby and the lads make them regret come Sunday.

So far this week we've had

Solscuntjar - little brother
Butthead - 6-1? Dunoo what you're on about mate
Giggs - LIverpool are our rivals not City
Rafael - We're aiming for 6 point gap

Just waiting for Sicknote Robson, Rentagob Docherty and Printanote Thomas to say their bit.

If anyone proves that money can't buy you class, it's our neighbours fromTrafford Park.
Whilst I agree that some of the reported comments have been unnecessary (Solskjaer & Giggs), some of them unbelievable (Buttner) and some just common sense (Rafael - why would the players not set out with the aim of extending their league lead?) I really don't get all the indignation they appear to have provoked amongst some blues. Growing up in the 70s, the build up to a Derby weekend was littered with comments from players/officials from either side. In fact watching Kick Off, on Granada TV, the Friday evening before a Derby just to see who was spouting off (usually Mike Doyle lol) was part of the pre-match ritual.

I love it myself, think it all adds to the occasion.

Some older brothers get on the smack and booze while the younger brothers make something of themselves.

Why is it always the scum that talk shit? They are clearly crapping themselves

mekonmcfc said:
He's saying we are like the little brother trying out do big brother
That is pretty much what it is.<br /><br />-- December 7th, 2012, 3:10 pm --<br /><br />
Big Swifty said:
You. Clearly.

Re: Ole Gunnar talking rubbish

HorshamBlue said:
Ahem.

Bobby Charlton, younger brother of the hugely more famous Jack Charlton.
Yeah he was a better manager than Bobby Charlton BIG Jack Charlton

is this what they discussed on the bus back home from Sunderland last season????

i knew they `d do some crap.<br /><br />-- Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:36 pm --<br /><br />ole stop talking out your ar$e...... i d ignore anything which has a baconchops signature on it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.