Ole Gunnar talking rubbish about City (merged)

Re: Ole Gunnar talking rubbish about City

Vegard Fl. Vaagbo ‏@RBFlemma
When Solskjær recently was asked to advice Dzeko on how to handle being a "supersub" he replied: "I wouldn't say anything to a City-player".

I hope the little scrote gets the swamp job, he's clearly angling for it anyway and would probably be well out of his depth.

City are the little brother that was battered bullied by his older brother for years and years....then one day big brother was having a pop and little brother turned around and smacked him right in the fucking mouth, knocking him on his arse. Now big brother is shit scared of little brother cos he knows on any given day he might just get another pasting.

The comments on the BBC article are comedy gold, so many angry rag fans.

ole gunner who? Mr splinter arse, he was that good.

If we're the little brother then we're having great fun shagging big brother's bird. He should ask his mate Giggsy what that's like.

I have many rag mates who actually wish all the old guard would keep stum during the lead up to the derby. I know they are embarrassed by it and that it only acts as motivation to city

"Man United have over the years - and through their history - won in dramatic fashion. In the club's history, you've had so many disappointments, like the [Munich air] disaster"

nuff said

bovvered.jpg

He should keep his thoughts to himself

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.