Oleg Shatov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although Shatov has signed a new contract, it in no way suggests Shatov will stay at Zenit. This could be done so Zenit can get a good amount out of Shatov next summer.

There was just absolutely no chance Zenit were going to let Shatov go on a free transfer. Too much money lost on a player worth so much. Smart move from them, but this does now raise up the price of Shatov.

What can we expect tomorrow from Shatov's last game in 2015 against the Mighty Gent?

12331693_872051136243015_1870463981_n.jpg

KDB in a Zenit shirt here.

When the last 5 posts on a thread are all from one poster, the guy who started the thread no less, it's probably a hint that no-one actually cares and the thread should be left to die a natural death. It's getting close to the point where you're bumping the thread just to keep it near the top of the page, I mean what relevance to anything to 2 pictures of Shatov have?

When the last 5 posts on a thread are all from one poster, the guy who started the thread no less, it's probably a hint that no-one actually cares and the thread should be left to die a natural death. It's getting close to the point where you're bumping the thread just to keep it near the top of the page, I mean what relevance to anything to 2 pictures of Shatov have?
I think he's accepted and embraced this self-parody.

I'm not sure if it was worse before or now.

Firstly, this thread will be dead anyways after tomorrow because of the winter break. What would be the point be of me bumping if I am aware of its fate in the next few months? I'm just updating people, who are interested in Shatov, about him and where his future lies. I guess the 3 out of the 5 last posts of mine could've been condensed all in 1 post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.