Oleg Shatov

Status
Not open for further replies.
You either have something very wrong with you or you're a banned user on the wum to be this obsessed with him. Maybe city were watching the other players on the pitch?

Says it all when he's on the bench as well cause he's fucking wank.
I would imagine they were there more for Gent with our Belgian links; KDB coming through their academy etc.

City must've been there for Shatov. Witsel and Hulk never travelled to Ghent.

Or, as it was a Champion's League game very close to home, City were just generally scouting the game. Given our striking issues I'd suspect, if anyone, we were scouting Dzyuba. Alternatively it's always possible that some random twitter account with no affiliation with the club is wrong and City had no-one at all in Belgium to watch this game.

You either have something very wrong with you or you're a banned user on the wum to be this obsessed with him. Maybe city were watching the other players on the pitch?

Says it all when he's on the bench as well cause he's fucking wank.
Lol Come on now, Shatov was rested to make way for the reserves.

Well the time is here now. Winter Break is here, no more Hulk Dzyuba Shatov for 3 months now so this thread will die off until it is resurrected again in February. In the meantime, yes I will be updating on transfers though or anything I feel is important enough.

City must've been there for Shatov. Witsel and Hulk never travelled to Ghent.

City and most of the other big clubs have dozens of scouts at dozens of games,they are probably just observing what's on display all round.Our scouts also look for potential players for the other clubs in the group.

From the OS....

Introduction
All professional and many semi-professional football clubs have a team of scouts whose role it is to seek out new talent and invite them for trials at their Club; the ultimate aim being to sign the most talented players.

City Scouts
Many scouts work on a full-time or part-time basis and are usually only linked to one professional Club like Manchester City FC. Our scouts work across the United Kingdom and in many countries across the world. We also scout for New York City FC and Melbourne City FC as they are now part of the ‘City Football Group’ company of football clubs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.