Oleks Zinchenko - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was wrong about him. I thought he was bobbins. Hes proved me wrong completely, good on him and i hope he gets that new contract soon.

To a degree I am with you on this one, whilst perhaps bobbins would be a little strong I had doubts as to whether he was good enough to command a place in our team. Like you I am delighted to say it looks like I was very wrong and the lad looks to be a fantastic prospect whom I fully expect to continue to improve and be a fixture in our team for years to come. He really does look like he is heading toward being a world class player.

I watched the full game, Ukraine played in a typical 433 with Zinchenko and Malinovskiy as 8s and Stepanenko as 6. Team defending deep doesn't mean its 8s should be classified as 'defensive midfielders'.

He didn't play a sole pivot, that's what matters, as it's the only type of DM that Pep uses.

I also watched the game and he was as typically a defensive midfielder as you can get.

He didn't play a sole pivot, that's what matters, as it's the only type of DM that Pep uses.
This is demonstratively rubbish. Pep has played a 2 many, many times.

Very worrying sign re City fans, fantastic performances week in week out, double footed, pin point passes, controls the left side, total crap when he's missing.
Worrying thing on City's two main social media vlogs, one clown actually owned up to hiding behind his settee and going out for a walk whilst the rag game was on, then when asked about his performance ,said it was poor !! The other saying similar but creaming about walkabout Walker FFS ! Reminds me of Kevin Parker MCFCOSC leaving before the Aguero Moment !!

Very worrying sign re City fans, fantastic performances week in week out, double footed, pin point passes, controls the left side, total crap when he's missing.
Worrying thing on City's two main social media vlogs, one clown actually owned up to hiding behind his settee and going out for a walk whilst the rag game was on, then when asked about his performance ,said it was poor !! The other saying similar but creaming about walkabout Walker FFS ! Reminds me of Kevin Parker MCFCOSC leaving before the Aguero Moment !!

He didn't, did he?

Technically excellent Footballer and not afraid of standing his corner. We would have been in a real situation if he had been sold last summer.
I would be very interested in seeing how he would do in a midfield role.
Could have a very long successful career with us as the new generation with Laporte, Stones, Bernardo, Sane and Sterling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.