Oleks Zinchenko - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I reading into that too much or was that a dig at a certain German player from Pep?
Reading too much into it. It is simply a huge compliment to Zinchencko. As he was a generalized statement about non-starting players. They always show displeasure coz they think the manager is wrong for not starting them. Zee on the other hand just worked harder and stayed positive. It's a hard quality to have.

Pep Guardiola on Oleksandr Zinchenko: “Some players show me how disappointed they are, but Zinchenko is the opposite. He is going to have a long career, here hopefully. I can only say thank you to him – everybody has to learn from Oleks. He deserves to be here.”

D6o4f6jXYAAe_yo.jpg

What a great picture. Get drowned in pictures of the same old stuff. Lovely to see something so genuine.

Looking at that pic and reading what pep says makes me think we have a very special person and footballer in Oleks. He simply just gets it!!! I'm not picked in squad? no problem what time is training tomorrow? I am selected? I will give you everything I have.

A question.

I see it all over, his name being written as Aleks Zinchenko. I understand why, but his name is Oleksandr. Is this acceptable or just lazy/ignorant?

A question.

I see it all over, his name being written as Aleks Zinchenko. I understand why, but his name is Oleksandr. Is this acceptable or just lazy/ignorant?

I think everyone just pronounces is Alex when speaking in English and that gets written down wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.