Oleks Zinchenko - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was very impressed with Zinchenko last night, if we don't bring in another player he should obviously stick around. While I'm not positive he has the energy to play the six over 90 minutes he was finally able to show some of the creative ability we know is there but haven't seen much of at left back.

I didn't watch the march. He doesn't put a foot wrong in that video. Really composed and some great passing.

He looked great last night. I’m in the pass on Gundogan as a 6 camp and think OZ would beat him out for minutes there. Gomes/OZ/Gundogan fighting it out for ‘backup’ is plenty good for me.

He looked great last night. I’m in the pass on Gundogan as a 6 camp and think OZ would beat him out for minutes there. Gomes/OZ/Gundogan fighting it out for ‘backup’ is plenty good for me.

Delph is an option as well. I think we'll play 3 at the back more often this year, and he doesn't strike me as a good fit for lwb although he's clearly good enough to warrant minutes somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.