Oleks Zinchenko - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Delph is an option as well. I think we'll play 3 at the back more often this year, and he doesn't strike me as a good fit for lwb although he's clearly good enough to warrant minutes somewhere.
I think we’ll play 3atb a ton this year as well and that will help handle the (?) isoloation (?) of the DM role which would ease the burden on Gundo, Delph, and OZ. I’m pretty calm on the DM front tbh.

Gave Zinchenko a hard time for his performance against the Jerrmans , but he atoned himself with his performance against the Dippers i was watching a different player , unlike some on here i will hold my hands up , he could still possibly be a decent squad player with a bit more consistency , but shite one week and brilliant the next will not cut it with Pep. There is a good player in there somewhere , and at 21 years old he could save the club a fortune as defensive midfielder , it wold be worth rejecting and bids for him and see how he develops next season , like Klopp and his "i will never spend a £100m" i have changed my mind and i dont give a shit :)

Look at the age difference between him and jorginho tho. maybe not now but who even knows who jorginho was at zinchenko's age.

He's a really good player who has not been played in his natural position. He has never been anything but positive and seems a good dressing room influence.

He's something of an enigma, definitely a very talented player who maybe hasn't found his ideal position. He was great against the scousers.

He's a really good player who has not been played in his natural position. He has never been anything but positive and seems a good dressing room influence.

+1. I’d love to see him succeed with us. I would add that he seems to be an intelligent footballer and one who is willing to learn and adapt if he’s asked to do so. But he’ll have to learn quickly if he’s to become a deeper-lying/defensive midfielder and, with the squad we have, he’s very unlikely to get a look in playing in a more advanced/attacking position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.