Oleks Zinchenko - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He could save us a lot of money on another full back. Enough training in that position and he will make it there with us in my opinion

I think we just have to learn to live with his defensive frailties and play him so our attack is more fluid. It’s such a relief having the ball not die at one of our fullbacks

The lad can't really do much more, I think in the Amazon doc or some other City doc there was a bit about how he came about coming to Europe and to City and it made me really think about just how buzzing the lad must be to be in training every day with the likes of KDB, Silva and Aguero. Today to come out of nowhere pretty much in the last few weeks and pull that performance out I think sums him up. He has bags of heart, skill and tactical understanding. He is no Maldini at the back but hes not in their for that job, he keeps the passing ticking over and is always an outlet for the midfielders as the extra pass to keep the ball cycling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.