Oleksandr Zinchenko - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
god help us if zinchenko is playing vs madrid... I think pep needs to take his chances and play cancelo there ,, if he's fit

Imagine if Gundogan was playing right back for us, that's the reality of Zinchenko.

Play him in defensive midfield and I think we have a good player there, possibly can save us buying a player. Then we can buy an actual left back to give Mendy some competition.
Thinking of Gundogan playing right back makes me feel sick!

Id be playing fernandinho at left back against Madrid. Far from ideal but I trust him more than zinchenko there.

Like him as a professional and think he's neat and tidy, but we need to have players who are genuinely fighting for starting positions and not simply happy to be here. When he plays left-back, we have to change our shape of play, and he's generally had the safety of playing with Silva ahead of him, a luxury that he won't have next year, or Sane who added width and speed.

Is he strong enough to start at the base? Is he good enough to start as an attacking midfielder? Is he good enough to start as a left-back? I cannot answer any of those questions with a yes, and unless we're talking about a goalkeeper, we can no longer afford to keep a squad place for anyone, let alone a utility player, no matter how reliable he is. Perhaps we should send him to Arsenal on loan for the season and see what Arteta can make of his reliability.

Last edited:
not sure where his place is next season. I dig zinchenko but he needs to play more often to develope and with the purchase of ake we probably have a better option on the left next season as the "inverted fullback". offensively I do not see him break through in our team and it looks like pep does not rate him as a dm/cm.

makeweight for koulibaly?

Zinchenko transfer speculation thread:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.