#11 | Oleksandr Zinchenko - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just an excellent footballer. He's this citys zabba, somebody who was on the outskirts of the team, question marks as to whether he is good enough to keep up with the constantly improving standard of the side and time and time again he raises his game to heights that seemed beyond him. Undoubted first choice left back and thoroughly deserved.

Just an excellent footballer. He's this citys zabba, somebody who was on the outskirts of the team, question marks as to whether he is good enough to keep up with the constantly improving standard of the side and time and time again he raises his game to heights that seemed beyond him. Undoubted first choice left back and thoroughly deserved.
I agree. He did a couple of strange things tonight but his understanding of Foden and Gundo's movement makes him a massive asset.

He was stand in player for me at the start of the season but now a first team starter, growing in game

Has mistakes in him, PSG will expose him I am afraid, and he is our weakest link. If he plays, we are done. Zin and John are both error-prone and so is Walker :(

Has mistakes in him, PSG will expose him I am afraid, and he is our weakest link. If he plays, we are done. Zin and John are both error-prone and so is Walker :(
Laporte, Ake & Mendy are error-prone at times. So it's Cancelo, Dias, Garcia & Bernabe for PSG for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.