Oleksandr Zinchenko | Joins Arsenal for £30m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe unpopular but the way the board has treated Zinchenko has been borderline disgraceful.

You've had players come in left, right and center who perform for a single season and almost immediately are given extensions. Meanwhile Zin has continued to keep his head down and perform 90% of the time, and not woman and moan like some others(Cancelo/Laporte). Disappointing how many blues are willing to toss him to the curb for a player who was liking tweets about joining City while still a Brighton player. As much as Bernardo probably wants to join Barca, can you imagine if he did that?

I'd be gutted to see him go but 100% understand that he wants to feel valued. The guy is on peanuts compared to the rest of the squad. I can't imagine it would be terribly hard to get him locked down IF we wanted it to happen.
Not entirely true though
Wasn’t there a tweet from Zinchenko wife criticising Pep for Champs final selection?
I accept he has been fairly quiet and professional though
For me if he is going he must’ve asked or indicated that he wants to

Like many always liked Zinchenko, 100% effort and usually puts in a shift. However, like Jesus and Sterling not a first team regular, seems there is a big transition this summer in moving on our second string players. Club must be confident of getting a new lb, hopefully Cucurella otherwise they wouldn't sanction this move.

Like many always liked Zinchenko, 100% effort and usually puts in a shift. However, like Jesus and Sterling not a first team regular, seems there is a big transition this summer in moving on our second string players. Club must be confident of getting a new lb, hopefully Cucurella otherwise they wouldn't sanction this move.
Cucurella is a downgrade compared to zinchenko, imo. Zinchenko has tactical flexibility. Cucurella would be very one dimensional. I am happy we have both. But we should not sacrifice one for another

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.